Friday, June 22, 2012

NASREEN BAJI, S MASHROOMS



   NASREEN BAJI, S MUSHROOMS 
Nasreen baji is my cousin, who is a very good cook I remember my early memories in the  village  were we always go for spending vacations.
Nasreen baji cook fresh mushrooms with meat and sometime without meat .her house was very beautiful ,the fragrant of white and yellow jasmine  always welcome us.
The guava trees and many other plants were my favorite.
  They always eat fresh food. I remember as a child she give me money and send me with another girl to buy fresh spinach and the man cut fresh spinach from his fields and give it to me,she cook it with garlic and chilies and topped it with freshly home made butter yummy.
So here is the way fresh mushrooms made in back home ,just like Nasreen baji.

INGREDIENTS

1 pack of fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup onion finely chopped
1 small tomato finely chopped
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 tsp turmeric
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
 Salt and pepper
1/4-cup oil
2 chicken breast finely cubed or 1/2 cup minced meat

Method:

Heat 1/4-cup vegetable oil in non-stick wok; minced
meat and onion cook it for 2 minutes then  add sliced
mushrooms, and stir fry for 2minutes

adds all the spices and garlic and tomatoes and cook
for another

 5 minutes stir frequently until fully cooked.

Sprinkle salt and pepper, serve with naan bread

No comments:

Post a Comment